2012年10月22日星期一

PROJECT PROPOSAL PLAN 1

I wrote this before our class begaining, I found this homework in NTU website---COURSE INDUCTION. This is just my initial idea.

I would like to make feature film. Because a feature film mostly depends on development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes. When I was in my university, I learned drama, so this area is my benefit.
I attempt to describe some ordinary people’s story especially some menial people which will become my subject. I like this because I like to reflect their realistic life and depicted their characteristics, which is we do not usually pay attention to find it. And meanwhile, some of their story can expose something, social phenomenon, the human nature of good or evil, for example. Although these sounds quite universal and familiar, actually there are all the perils by their activities.
I think these kind of film can reflect their real life and real feelings of these people. So that it is easily to arouse the emotion sympathy for audiences.
Firstly, I need find material, which story suit me to make film. And than I want to confirm the style of my film. And according to my understanding of this material, I will confirm what is I really want to express; What is this story’s purport; What is really important part in my film. I will emphasis on this when I am making my film. And next step, I think it is really important I will think how to present my film will be better. At first, I will make a shooting script. Think about a shooting plan. And then choose location and performer, prepare property...... Finally, editing my film.

没有评论:

发表评论