2013年3月22日星期五

flat story the final edit scene 2

After all, there was a difference between the result of the film and I imagined. Thus, I will analyse some scenes that are not my expectation. 
1, what I want: from the scene 2, I hope the whole scene with music. That is why Susan takes an iPod from beginning to ending, and she always dance and sing.
2, But in fact: the scene 2 just has about 25s when we finished edit.  We had a try to add music, but the effect is not good.
3, Improvement: I think it would be better if add the music in scene 2, because that this music is a very popular Chinese pop song, and so funny. So most Chinese people will be happy when they hear this song (because familiar and funny). Meanwhile, it would be so reasonable to the actions of Susan. Thus, I hope that I will shot more in the next time, especially close-up shot. Making sure the film can be show more details, and enough giving my chance add music.

 

没有评论:

发表评论