2013年3月22日星期五

Flat Story the final edit scene 3

Actually, the scene 3 is the most important part in the film. It is a crisis of motivation and pun line of joke in this film. Unfortunately, there are no many details in this scene. For example, there are just a few the close-ups shot for Nancy and Rita. Meanwhile, we lost many actions of them. In fact, I want have the same numbers of performance for Nancy, Rita and Susan. They are average for their numbers of performances. But it seems that Susan become a mean actress in this film. Therefore, I will analysis the different points between my shot script and my film. Hopefully I will change this issue in the next film.
1, for this shot, actually I want give Nancy a close-up shot of her face, and she needs do more specific actions in this shot. There are two reasons why I cannot get it. The first reason is that the staff had been tired. The second reason is that Nancy was so shy; some actions she does not like to do very well(not blame, analysis failing reason). So I had to use the quick way to shot.


  

 I want she scared and suddenly squat on the ground.

2, for this shot, I also want give Rita a close-up shot, because this can show her more characters, such as smart, excited and funny. 



And in this shot, I also should give Rita a close-up shot.



3, for this shot, it would be better if I did not close my eyes, but I cannot control myself. So the after effect will help me about this.

Hopefully, I will shot more details and try to abide by my shot script in my next film.

没有评论:

发表评论