2013年4月5日星期五

Preface

         In the PGC stage, I illustrate that some elements can produce funnier. They are comic events, gags, slapstick,  jokes and wisecracks, laughter, humour, and the comic, parody and stair, comic context, comic suspense and surprise….. In addition, I discussed the characters of Chinese low-budget comedy films, such as their different style, creation root in mass culture, Unique “ugly” aesthetic characteristic, Show the rich feature of local culture. Moreover, I demonstrated the structure of writing a script ( comedy script ). Therefore, in the PGD stage, I try to write a comedy script according to the above content. Then, I will explain and analyze it.

                                              
   Flat Story

THE FIRST SCENE:night, kichen
Rita and Nancy are eating in the kitchen. Suddenly, they
hear very heavy footsteps, so A and B look at one another.
RITA AND NANCY (EXCLAIM)
iron shoe!
RITA (HURRY UP))
quickly!!!
Susan comes to the kitchen, Susan is listening the music,and
take a tesco plastic bag, susan see Rita and Nancy are
eating.
SUSAN (GENTLE)
hi, guys, eating?
Rita and Nancy do not reply, just eating hurriedly.
Susan open the icebox.
SUSAN (TALKING TO THE ICEBOX)
oh my god! I really do not have any
food!
THERE ARE MUCH FOOD IN THE ICEBOX
Rita and Nancy look at each other, no talking.
Susan take her tesco bag comes to in front of face of Rita
and Nancy.
SUSAN (GENTLE)
dear, I bought a chicken, but today
is too late, that will be
troublesome if i cook now. So shall
I just eat with you today? And
tomorrow we together enjoy the
chicken , OK?
Susan shows her chicken, Nancy stares the chicken a while.
NANCY (SLUGGISH)
OK...
Susan get her bowl and chopsticks so fast, and gobble
eating. then Susan give Nancy her bowl.
SUSAN (LOUDLY)
give me more! today I am hungry!
Susan eat very happy, after a while, Susan clear her voice
(CONTINUED)
CONTINUED: 2.
SUSAN (FROM CALM TO INTENSE)
today, I was shopping, I wanted to
buy the Prada bag that is my
favorite. you know, I hesitated
before because I think that is a
little bit expensive~.But I told
this thing for my father, he sent
me enough money at once! He said:"
oh~my girl! your family rich,is not
it? It just need 3000 pounds, you
should buy it!" oh~I was so happy
when I hear my father said! He is
the best father in the world, is
not it? So today, I got to the
store, wanted to buy it. Oh~my
god!! There is no my favourite bag!
oh~ shit! Which guy rapped my bag?
I hate her! You see, today my money
too much! I really do not know how
to spend it?
Rita and Nancy stare Susan all the time.
THE SECOND SCENE
Rita and Nancy stand in the white background. Rita and Nancy
touch their head, consistently shake their body, it seems
that so painfull.
(Susan’s voice consistently
ring. Rita and Nancy stop
motion untill the voice
disappear)
RITA
she always talks about that
NANCY
I really cannot bear
RITA
her family very rich, really?
NANCY
but I never see that she can really
buy some luxury which is her
favourite!
RITA
even if her family is really rich.
she do not need tell us, is not it?
(CONTINUED)
CONTINUED: 3.
NANCY
still less she always ate our food!
RITA
yeah, rich, but ate our food! shit!
RITA AND NANCY (ANGRY)
damn it! damn it......
Rita and Nancy show hitting action.
THE THIRD SCENE
Susan are cooking her chicken, and meanwhile listenning her
music and humming.
(show a popular music from
china)
Rita and Nancy are going to the kitchen,appear happy. Susan
hears somebody come in, so she turn around and a quick
glance. And then Susan continue to cook her chicken.
Nancy find a good smell, so Nancy follow the smell and come
to Susan here.
NANCY (HAPPY AND ENJOY)
smell really good!
SUSAN (CHILLILY)
wow, you come back?!
RITA AND NANCY
yeah~
Susan hold her dish and turn to Nancy and Rita.
Nancy’s eyes stare at the dish, the saliva will flows.
SUSAN (SUPERCILIOUSLY)
ok, you can begin cook, I will go
to room and enjoy my dish.
Susan go out with heavy footsteps, and the music fade away.
Nancy still stand here, no move, looking at the chicken
moving away.
Rita star cooking.
NANCY (INJUSTICE)
He said today we can share
together!
(CONTINUED)
CONTINUED: 4.
RITA (CLAM)
Are you stupid? I never think she
can share with us. She ate our food
many times,but .....
Rita keep cooking.
NANCY (ANGRY)
Shit! I will spitting ptysis in
their bowl!
THE FOURTH SCENE
Nancy softly come to kitchen, looking around, then lightly
open the icebox. Nancy’s figer move in the
icebox,eventually, Nancy’s figer focus on Susan’s position,
Nancy find that there is a milk, take it, open the lid,
spitting ptysis, close lid, shake the milk.
RITA (CLAM)
What are you doing?
Rita stand at the door.
Nancy hear the voice, frighten almost to sit down on the
ground
NANCY (FRIGHT)
Oh~my god! you scared me!
Nancy is sitting on the ground, hands touch her chest, keep
gasping for breath.
Rita come to Nancy, look the milk, then poking Nancy’s head.
RITA
Hi, stupid, why you spitting ptysis in my milk?
NANCY (SURPRISED)
What? It is not yours! I took it
from Susan’s site!
RITA
I just no place to put my milk! So
I have to put there.
Rita take the milk, stand up, come to sink, will fall the
milk.
Susan come to the kitchen, take a cup.
(CONTINUED)
CONTINUED: 5.
SUSAN (HELPLESS, AFFECTEDLY SWEET)
Dear, do you have milk? I forget
buy it. Study make me so tired, so
I have to drink some coffee~.
RITA(SO HAPPY)
I have!
Rita walk to Susan here, so fast, politely help Susan
falling the milk.
RITA
Thank you! Thank you very much! you
know, I do not like drink milk, I
am worried I cannot finish it!
SUSAN (LOUDLY)
Oh? ok! You can give me all of it.
Susan grab Rita’s milk, and run to her room, footsteps still
very heavy....
Rita and Nancy look at one another, and then smiles a
private grin.
RITA AND NANCY (HAPPY)
yes!
Hight five.
THE FIVETH SCENE
Susan sit on the chair in her room, a drink of milk, mouth
make voice.
SUSAN (HAPPY,ENJOY,COMPLACENT)
oh~! Dammit good! hahahahah






没有评论:

发表评论