2013年7月29日星期一

Analyzing my experiment of film---Chinese fairy tales

In my film <Flat Story>, I apply a plot about a classical Chinese fairy tales and adapt it a little bit in the part of Jack and Ross having a date.  I apply it because it  has a good imagination and it  can make more romantic atmosphere. But the end of story make people despair. The reason is that Cowherd and the Girl Weaver can meet just  at the seventh day of the seventh lunar month each by  flocks of magpies fly to form a bridge with their bodies over the Milky Way, allowing the Cowherd and the Weaving Girl to meet each other. So I change the ending,Cowherd and the Girl Weaver have a new idea, they think maybe we can get together forever if we walk from another way. Finally, their dreams come true and they hug each other. Thus, changing  the story for a happy ending also can get comic effect, which can be helpful to make funnier in the low-budget comedy film.




没有评论:

发表评论