2012年11月26日星期一

workshop (writing)

                           The second story
Time: 19/11/2012
Place: Square and Accommodation
People: A(male), B(female), and C(female)

A walks in the Square. He is an Asian guy, handsome face. It seem like he is a oversea student because he carries a school bag. And meanwhile, his all clothes are top luxury brands, he looks like very rich. A walks up to a flower shop, buying a bunch of flowers. He walks for a while, he met B. They greet each other. B ask A:“Where are you going, why you take flowers?” A says:“ I will go C’s accommodation, today she invites me to dinner.” B says:“ She is a bitch! She has a boyfriend and also want to creep you!” A says:“ Do not say nastily words about her! She is very nice!” A walks away. B suddenly comes to his back and hug him. B cries and says:“ I’m loving you, do not you know?” A says:“ Sorry, let me go please.” He arrives at C’s accommodation. They began to dinner. C says:“ I think we should less time together because I have a boyfriend.” A says:“ WhyI just want to you happy!” C says:“ Many thanks for your kindness. As B said, I have a boyfriend so I should not accept your any kindness. It seems like wrong.” C cries. A says:“ It is none of her business! You do not need listen her words! She called you just now, right? You should know, she just want to make me love her and she can spend my money!” C cries loudly and says:“ But in fact It is true, we definitely cannot love each other. I am sorry, I think we really need think about our kind of relationship. Let’s never keep in touch, please.”

没有评论:

发表评论